Mon commerce en ligne
The Mon commerce en ligne program is an initiative supported by the Government of Quebec and the Government of Canada with the objective of supporting the Quebec retail industry in its adoption of the best digital tools and practices.
The MRC du Golfe-du-Saint-Laurent signed a partnership agreement with the Mon commerce en ligne program in May 2022 to facilitate access to the program’s benefits for eligible businesses of the Lower North Shore.
This service provides access to a variety of tools for the digital deployment of businesses such as :
- 14 hours of professional support, including 4 hours with a business coach and 10 hours with a digital consultant
- A personalized diagnosis
- Access to over 100 hours of training
- An evaluation tool for quotes via Hello Darwin
My Online Business also offers a lighter version of its program with the followings features :
- Online training: A shortened digital diagnostic and access to over 100 hours of online training for $99
- Express Coaching: A shortened digital diagnostic, access to over 100 hours of online training and 90 minutes of digital coaching on specific topics for $199.
You can view the complete program information sheet by clicking here.
In addition to the services mentioned above, the MRC du Golfe-du-Saint-Laurent can also support promoters registered in the program since an agent will also have access to the content of the Mon commerce en ligne platform.
Cost and eligibility
The regular cost of access to the complete program is $750.
Eligible businesses include retail businesses, building material suppliers, gas stations and food stores.
In addition to Mon commerce en ligne, the MRC du Golfe-du-Saint-Laurent offers a wide range of digital support services to all businesses in our territory. Contact us for more information.