Support Fund for Attraction and Sustainable Settlement on the North Shore
The sectoral agreement on attraction and sustainable settlement in the North Shore region, concluded between the Ministère des Affaires municipales et de l’Habitation (MAMH), the six regional county municipalities (MRCs) of the North Shore and the Société du Plan Nord (SPN), allows the allocation of a fund to improve the demography of the region.
The Support Fund for Attraction and Sustainable Settlement on the North Shore aims to :
- Support initiatives to promote the attraction and sustainable settlement of the workforce, youth and immigrants;
- Promote a positive, evolved and open image of the North Shore by highlighting the various attractions of the territories;
- Promote, educate and sensitize the population of the North Shore to the realities of the different MRCs to increase the sense of belonging and pride of being part of it.
For more information :
- Promoter’s Guide (courtesy translation)
- Financial Assistance Application Form
- Costs and Fundings
- Resolution Model